Translate

Friday, January 23, 2009

Do not spindle.



How willing would you be to assume that the cloud shape overhead was just an accidental formation as the clouds swirled around?

I walked outside and saw this one day back in November.  I then ran into the house, grabbed my camera and started shooting.  I'm still perplexed by what it was all about.  Despite what you see, it didn't seem to be spinning rapidly.  At least it wasn't spinning any more rapidly that anything else in the sky which look more like a ocean full of splashing clouds that a sky.

This is a SkyWatch Friday post.  Hundreds of other bloggers post sky-based photos each Friday
Go and check out more Skywatch images at the Skywatch Site!


--steve buser


5 comments:

Nancy said...

sure looks angry....you captured this shot perfectly

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janie said...

Fascinating cloud formation. Great photo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luray va accommodations said...

It was so romantic and outstanding, it’s my favorite weather. I always wait for these clouds.